The OF Blog: A meme-like thing for people like me who usually don't get memes

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A meme-like thing for people like me who usually don't get memes

Below are a few simple questions. Answer them below, then post them on your blog, if you feel like it. Or just email this to five people who annoy you. Or something like that. I never really know how these things work, but on with the fun:

  1. What is the name of the book you currently are reading/are contemplating reading?
  2. Do you picture Vogons being cat or dog lovers? Why so?
  3. Would you read a Klingon version of The Little Prince and/or the Bible? Why or why not?
  4. What foreign language would you like to learn that you don't already know? And would you speak it to a lover, a religious person, or to a horse?
  5. What author are you thankful is sadly underreviewed on the web today? (My answer is John Norman)
Curious as to what people will say in response.

2 comments:

Anne S said...

1. Continent of Lies by James Morrow
2. Vogons would be dog lovers, because they probably like to have orders obeyed and cats certainly wouldn't do that.
3. Probably not. I wouldn't understand the language and would not be the least interested in learning it.
4. Tibetan. I would then be able to converse with the Dalai Lama in his own language.
5. Dan Brown

BTW I have tagged you for a meme

Larry Nolen said...

I just saw that, Anne! I'll post mine shortly. And yes, Tibetan would be much more interesting to learn than how to read the Bible in Klingon! :P

 
Add to Technorati Favorites