The OF Blog: 100,000

Monday, October 20, 2008

100,000

I just checked my Sitemeter stats and I see since mid-May 2007, there have been 100,002 visits (and almost 148,000 page views) to this site. Although I know this number is much smaller than the actual number of people who've read a post here (since I created the OF Blog back in August 2004 without stat trackers, not to mention the growing number of people who read the Blog via RSS feeders), it still is a fairly cool number.

Thanks everyone for visiting. I hope I didn't warp your minds too much with some of those videos lately...

5 comments:

Mihai A. said...

Larry, congrats! I am happy for you :) And keep up the good work ;)

Neth said...

congrats, you passed me by a little while ago.

I'm happy since I finally cracked the 100 mark for google reader subscribers (plus another 50 or so elsewhere). Of course that means that while mile readership keeps growing, actual visits to the blog have decreased. But who's counting ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congrats, Larry! May you reach a million soon! :-D

Larry Nolen said...

Thanks everyone!

And Ken, I'm somewhere around the 300 subscriber mark for Feedburner, so I guess that means I probably should take whatever my Sitemeter total is and practically double it for the past few months?

Charles said...

Congrats!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites