The OF Blog: Breaks are so cool!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Breaks are so cool!

I am off for the next week, so I should be able to get the following done:

  • Write the review for Thomas Disch's Camp Concentration, as the Blogger Book Club discussion of it begins Monday.
  • Review Disch's posthumous short story collection, The Wall of America, either tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • Finish a certain review for publication elsewhere, now that I'll have more than an hour's free time ahead of me.
  • Write long-delayed reviews of Tobias Buckell's Sly Mongoose and Ekaterina Sedia's The Alchemy of Stone, both delayed for the same reason I gave above for the unnamed review.
  • Review Margo Lanagan's Tender Morsels
  • Read about a dozen books or so and maybe write 1-2 more short reviews, time permitting.
  • Stir shit up, as is usual when I'm not working for a week...

I wonder how many of these I'll have to mark off as being "incomplete" - anyone want to venture to guess or to detail what you hope to do this week?

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites