The OF Blog: Currently enjoying Anders Nilsen's Big Questions

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Currently enjoying Anders Nilsen's Big Questions


After being made aware of Ander Nilsen's graphic novel Big Questions last week when Jeff VanderMeer mentioned me by name in a post on his blog about the book, I knew I had to check it out.  I'm currently a little over 60 pages into a massive multi-thread story of roughly 600 pages and I'm loving these little moments.  Yes, I feature a squirrel dialogue first, but the birds' conversations about life, the seeds, the universe is reflective in all the right ways.



Sometimes, there's a danger in seeking answers for philosophical questions, particularly if you question owls.


Hope these images and dialogues pique your interest.

2 comments:

James said...

First thing that comes to mind:

"Wow, I want that."

Second thing that comes to mind:

"Yeah, can't afford that."

Anonymous said...

It has owls! That's me sold.:)

Richard

 
Add to Technorati Favorites