The OF Blog: Books I plan on reviewing this week

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Books I plan on reviewing this week

I'm currently on spring break from one of my two jobs, so I have a bit more time this week to devote to reviewing, so here are the titles I plan on reviewing over the next seven days or so:

Helen Oyeyemi, Boy, Snow, Bird

Jesse Ball, Silence Once Begun

Kyle Minor, Praying Drunk

Ismael Beah, Radiance of Tomorrow

Okey Ndibe, Foreign Gods, Inc.

Molly Antopol, The UnAmericans

And maybe Chang-rae Lee, On Such a Full Sea, although I did write a semi-review inside a post regarding my reaction to Ursula Le Guin's review of it.  It might not be a bad bonus 2014 challenge if I review all the books listed in this January post.  Should have the first one up by late morning Monday.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites